HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD THAT EARTHQUAKE INSURANCE IS NOT WORTH GETTING OR IT IS TO EXPENSIVE FOR THE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE?
If this type of damage was done to your home due to an earthquake would you have the means to repair your home, replace your personal belongings, and live somewhere other than your house while it is being repaired? If your dwelling is deemed uninhabitable, you are still financial obligated to make the monthly payment and the property cannot be sold until the damage home is repaired or remove. Did you know that most homeowners policies do not cover earthquake damage? To cover your home and belongings, you’ll need a separate earthquake insurance policy.
When an earthquake strikes, you want to have that peace of mind knowing the cost to replace your belongings and repair your home are covered by your insurance policy. We at PHD Insurance Brokers offer many choices for earthquake insurance with different coverage and deductibles to suit your needs and budget. The different earthquake coverage options include:
- Home Coverage as well as any attached extensions such as an extra room or garage
- Building Code Upgrades which covers costs to bring your home up to current building code while making covered repairs
- Emergency Repairs covers immediate repairs needed after an earthquake that are necessary to protect your home from further damage such us repairing windows or removal of broken glass
- Personal Property coverage for your belongings such as TVs and furniture
- Loss of Use coverage to help pay additional living expenses if you have to live elsewhere due to earthquake damage
- Breakables coverage for belongings like dishes and ceramics
- Exterior Masonry Veneer coverage for exterior decorative stone and brick
In California, the risk of an earthquake happening at any moment is real. Call us today at 1-800-640-4743 to obtain more information about earthquake insurance. You can also complete our online Contact Form to request a quote TODAY!