Shopping for auto insurance but have less than a perfect driving record? Non-Standard insurance, also known as High-risk Insurance, refers to an auto insurance policy that is given to a driver who is considered by different insurance companies to be a high-risk driver. Your risk level is determined by many factors and some being your driving record, type of vehicle you own, and criminal history.
Drivers who might benefit from a non-standard auto insurance policy could include those who have the following:
- Been convicted of a DUI or DWI
- Credit problems
- Lapse in their prior coverage
- License suspended or revoked and need an SR22 form
- Multiple accidents
- Multiple losses or moving violations
- No prior insurance coverage
- Obtain an international license, for example, a Mexican license known as “Matricula”
Should you run into any of these types of situations, call us immediately for you FREE no-obligation non-standard auto insurance quote or Click Here to request a quote online. We offer confidentiality to all of our clients. Our licensed agents are ready to help you! Call now and find out how to protect yourself.