Insuring Your Sports and Recreational Vehicles

Recreational-VehicleBoats, jet skis, ATVs, and recreational vehicles are exciting modes of transportation. But ownership of these thrill-seeking vehicles creates the needs for special insurance to protect you, your passengers and others.

At minimum, boats, jet skis, ATVs, and recreational vehicles need “liability” and “comprehensive” insurance coverage. Liability protects you if your vehicles injures someone or damages someone else’s property. Comprehensive insurance protects your property in case of vandalism, damage or destruction caused by theft or fire.

There are few ways you may be eligible to receive lower rates. For example, having a good driving record, your jet ski is less than 500 cc, you hold a captain’s license and/or you have completed safety courses provided by the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary or Power Squadron Courses.

Ask your PHD Protection Team member to provide you with more details about this type of special insurance and guide you in purchasing the best coverage to maximize your enjoyment and meet the insurance needs for your sports and recreation equipment. CALL US TODAY at 1-800-640-4743, we are here to help you. Want to complete a quote request form online? Click Here